- Visions Cookware's see-through design allows for easily monitoring foods while they cook instead of constantly removing a lid to peek inside
- Extremely resilient to temperature changes; can be used on stovetop or in the oven, fridge or freezer
- Healthier cooking, non-prous glass ceramic won't absorb food odors or flavors
- Suitable Gas, Electric, Halogen and Ceramic stovetops
- VISIONS cookware is extremely versatile. It can be take straight from the freezer to the oven, microwave, gas or electric stovetop and then to the dishwasher or sink - no matter how hot or cold the dish is.
- VISIONS cookware is easy to clean and does not stain or retain odors as will metal and plastic cookware.
- Can be used in Fridge, Freezer, oven, microwave, stovetop/rangetop, halogen and dishwashers.
- Vessel Made in France
- 3.5L cookpot 21.25cm(d)x15cm(h)
VISIONS cookware is renowned as the amber-coloured, see-through range of cookpots and glass saucepan sets. Like CORNINGWARE, it is made of a glass ceramic material that is thermal shock resistant. Which means it will not break from sudden change in temperature. VISIONS transparency makes it easier to monitor what is cooking and helps to avoid messy boilovers. The risk of overcooking is also minimized, resulting in more nutritious and healthier meals. VISIONS is extremely versatile and not only is it ideal for stovetop cooking, but can also be used in the oven, the microwave, under the grill, in the refrigerator and in the dishwasher. It therefore offers the convenience of preparing, cooking, serving and storing in one vessel. VISIONS is non-porous and non-reactive so it does not absorb odours or stains from food, unlike some metals. Due to its excellent heat retention qualities, it is also ideal for liquid based cooking such as soups and curries. In addition, it is economical on fuel as medium heat is recommended for optimal cooking results.