- Thermos™ double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold
- Durable double-wall stainless steel interior and exterior
- Extra wide mouth is easy to fill, serve from and clean
- Stays cool to the touch with hot contents
- Dishwasher safe ; BPA free
- Capacity: 10 oz / 290mL
What Matters to Us
THERMOS brand products deliver what matters every time. As the leading manufacturer of convenient insulated products for over 110 years, THERMOS is trusted by consumers to provide innovative portable containers that promote a safe and healthy lifestyle. THERMOS delivers when it matters.
FUNtainer Food Jar \ Thermos FUNtainer Stainless Steel Food Jar 10oz/290mL
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
For maximum thermal efficiency, preheat or pre-chill the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty water. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
- THERMOS L.L.C. warrants this Genuine THERMOS Brand product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for five year from date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or color fading, or any condition affected by abuse, neglect, alteration, accident or improper use or maintenance.
- See Warranty Section or our wesbite for full warranty.
Assembly and Use
Solid Top Lid
- Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
- Remove gasket (B) from underside of lid (A).
- Wash all parts separately, then re-assemble.
- Ensure gasket (B) is properly seated to minimize leaking.
- Fill container (C) with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for lid (A), to avoid overflow.
- Replace lid (A) by twisting clockwise.
THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold
Durable stainless steel interior and exterior, made from BPA free materials
Wide mouth is easy to fill, serve from and clean
Keeps cold for 7 hours and hot for 5 hours; stay cool exterior
10 ounce capacity; hand washing is recommended
Pack a meal that will stay hot or cold for hours with the Thermos FUNtainer 10oz. Food Storage Jar. Ideal for kids? lunches, this Thermos container is made from durable stainless steel and features vacuum insulation and double-wall construction that will keep food hot for up to 5 hours and cold for 7. A leak-proof lid and wide-mouth lets kids eat straight from the container and keeps messes to a minimum.
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove-top, or in any type of oven.
- Not Recommended For Use By Children: Keep out of the reach of children, especially when product contains hot contents, which may burn or scald user.
- Always test temperature of contents before consuming.
- Do not overfill the container: Leave space at top of container for lid and stopper (if present), to avoid overflow. Hot contents may burn or scald user if overflow occurs.
- Check periodically to make sure any gasket (flexible band around lid and/or stopper) is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through lid when lid is closed. Missing, worn or misaligned gasket may cause product to leak. Leakage of hot contents may burn or scald user.
- In general, contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. However, the rate at which contents spoil depends on several factors. Certain contents that include, for example, dairy and/or tomato may start to spoil sooner. Proceed with caution when using the product with quick spoiling contents.
- If contents are left in the container longer than 24 hours, or you suspect spoilage, use caution when opening the container. Contents spoilage can cause pressure inside the container to build, possibly leading to the forceful ejection of the stopper or contents. In such circumstances, before attempting to open the container, ensure the opening is pointed away from the user or other persons to avoid injury.
- Do not use tools or devices to force container to open.
- If you are unable to open container by hand, do not open it and dispose of it at your local waste facility.
- Do not use to store or carry carbonated drinks or dry ice. This may cause lid/stopper and contents to eject forcefully or leak.